Since 1981, Data Integrity has been providing IT solutions to leading Canadian companies. From the early years of mainframe peripheral products and the birth of the personal computer, to the creation of a maintenance service business, Data Integrity has evolved into a diverse technology services company. We also have a permanent place in Canada’s Computer Dealer News Top 100.
Today, our solutions span the enterprise from the data center to the lines of business, integrating hardware and software from the world’s top manufacturers. Our customers benefit from acquiring leading-edge products and the support of our highly certified and dedicated team of IT professionals.
With the acquisition of Skipton Group in 2014, Data Integrity added one of IBM’s top solution providers with a robust portfolio of hardware and software solutions, as well as Toshiba’s leading retail store systems provider in Canada.
- 2015 Rising Star Award from Computer Dealer News (CDN)
- 2014 IBM x86 Specialty Award (Canada)
- 2013 Toshiba Global Commerce 1st Diamond Partner (Canada)
- 2011 IBM Canada’s 1st Netezza Partner
- 2008 IBM North America Leadership Award (Power Systems & Storage)
- 2002 Canada’s 1st IBM Innovation Center